• Analgesic (pain reliever)
• Paracetamol – for headache/fever
• Antihistamines – tablets and/or cream
• Motion sickness tablets
• Vitamins (C and/or multivitamins)
• Antiseptic solution (betadine)/alcohol – for wounds
• Medical patches, bandages, band-aids
• Insect repellant sprays
• Diarrhea medicine - loperamide
• Antacid- for stomach acidity
• Eye drops – lubricant for eyes, for irritated eyes
• Sleeping tablets
• Sunscreen, wipes, sunburn cream etc.
• Gastrolyte – rehydrating solution
• Prescription medicines
These are only basic items that we can bring. Although, it is still best to consult your travel clinic/doctor to get a proper list for our individual needs, specially if you’re going on a long trip abroad. Your specialist will first determine which suitable kit you should bring for your specified trip and assess your medical conditions for your personalized prescription medicines if necessary. Your doctor will assess when you’re travelling with children, pregnant women, disabled person and people with sensitive cases. Always make sure that you do not forget your safety and health and you do not compromise them from adventure, fun and cheap travelling packages (less baggage count).
Where can you find more information?
Contact Faith Medical Group at +65 6444 8019 or drop by at our clinics!