- Pre-marital screening programs will educate the couple’s about their children’s health.
- Able to asses their personal health condition
- Screen for any fertility complications
- Detect illness/diseases
For men and women, the usual assessment would be general physical examination and medical history, BMI measurements and blood pressure. The more specific tests done would be:
- glucose level – for diabetic related diseases
- chest-xray for men
- fertility tests
- hepatitis profile – A, B, C, D and E
- STD – sexually transmitted disease
- urinalysis and stool analysis
- hormonal profile
- thyroid profile
- immunology – miscarriage profile for women
- pelvic and pregnancy ultrasound for women
- torch infection test – herpes, chlamydia
Where can you find more information?
Contact Faith Medical Group or drop by at our clinics!