Scalps can be divided into 3 kinds, normal, oily and dry. This is as equally important as our skin. For normal scalp here are some of the things that you should remember:
- Use shampoo and conditioner 2x a week and use appropriate shampoo for your hair.
- Only use light conditioner for split and frizzy ends
- Do oily hair treatment once a month to keep your scalp from becoming dry and flaky
For oily scalp
- Here is a new thing, oily scalp are more prone to dandruff and flaking. Since the extra oil from the scalp accumulates and then clogging the pores thus making it flaky.
- Use deep cleansing shampoo to unclog the pores
- Use anti-dandruff shampoos if you have flakes
- No need to apply extra oil to the scalp
- Shampoo only once a week
- Use shampoo that has natural oils that moisturizes
- Get oil treatments once a month
- Better to use thicker conditioner for your hair
Where can you find more information?
Contact Faith Medical Group or drop by at our clinics!